The first thing I did was get my Dremel out, and I spent a fair while adding a multitude of holes.
|Some further additions were a plague censer...|
|... A Nurgle logo on the door...|
|... A sack of something foul in the blocked off hatch...|
|... A corpse and some filthy ritual scrolls...|
The painting was really a case of slop stuff on and build up layers of slimy waste.
|I did attempt a bit of OSL around the engine, but I fear I wasn't ready to take that step at the time.|
|I added a nurgling- as you do,|
|and a suitably Nurgly commander.|
The rust work was done with IXI metal paints, which are no longer available (I believe Humbrol do something similar now). I used their Iron paint on the tracks and guns, then added rust activator and left it to do its thing.
The front hatch was sort of working, but doesn't close properly. Here it is open and closed
You can also see the green stuffed eye, next to the heavy bolter.